Since our first broadcast our motto has been and continues to be "we represent a new media and multidimensional movement. We are committed to bringing and keeping positive transformation to the City of Douglas, Arizona and her citizens. We are the Voice of Douglas."
* Arizona Workforce/Cochise One Stop Job List for Cochise County 11 November 2013
- Society of St Vincent de Paul is in need of canned food and non-perishable items. Info: (520) 364-7573
- Douglas Area Food Bank needs operating funds to keep lights on and phone working. Info: (520) 364-4170
* Douglas Animal Shelter
- Volunteers needed to foster animals while waiting for adoption.
- Donations needed: dry dog and cat food, dog and cat treats, dog and cat toys, collars/leashes, dog shampoo/conditioner, old towels and blankets
- Info: (520) 417-7567. Location: 2017 N. Rogers Avenue
- Douglas-Williams House / The Douglas Historical Society
-- Needs include: docents, part-time admin help, event coordinators, gardeners, residents with oral stories to share, bi-national collaborations, and more society members (annual dues start at $10 for individuals)